1. General Information: The Showcase Cinemas Top Gun: Maverick Promotion (the “Promotion”), sponsored by National Amusements, Inc. (“Sponsor”), begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on May 3, 2022 and ends at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on May 24, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, a participant must meet the Promotion requirements by purchasing a Top Gun: Maverick early access fan event ticket at www.showcasecinemas.com for a presentation at a Participating Showcase Cinemas Location, subject to such cinemas being open for business, as defined in Exhibit A. All qualifying purchases must be made during the Promotion Period. When a participant satisfies the Promotion requirements as described below, s/he will receive one (1) unique NFT redemption code per qualifying ticket purchased to redeem during the Redemption Period. The Redemption Period begins on or about May 25, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on July 1, 2022. The Promotion is void wherever prohibited by law, or where the Promotion does not comply with applicable registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. This contract includes limitations of your rights and remedies.
2. To Participate: This Promotion is open to customers who make a qualifying ticket purchase at www.showcasecinemas.com for a Top Gun: Maverick early access fan event ticket at a Participating Showcase Cinemas Location. Ticket purchases made for the May 24, 2022 Top Gun: Maverick early access fan event through any other sales channel including national ticketing websites shall not be eligible for this offer. A purchaser must provide all required information when completing the transaction at www.showcasecinemas.com including including a valid email address in order to receive this offer. By participating in this Promotion, you are consenting to be bound by these Rules.
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of Massachusetts, New York, Ohio and Rhode Island who are 18 years of age or older (or age of majority in his/her state of residence) at the time of purchase, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Promotion is not open to (a) any employees of Sponsor, the prize providers, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), or (b) any such employee’s immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, and step-child) or any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive acts by you will render you ineligible.
4. General Program Description: The Promotion is open to customers who purchase a minimum of one (1) ticket for the Top Gun: Maverick early access fan event at Participating Showcase Cinemas Locations on May 24, 2022 via www.showcasecinemas.com. On or after May 25, 2022, qualifying customers will receive an email from Showcase Cinemas that will include one (1) unique NFT redemption code per qualifying ticket purchased and instructions for how to redeem the code(s) for the exclusive Top Gun: Maverick NFT by creating an account with RECUR. The number of unique codes received by the purchaser shall not exceed the number of qualifying tickets purchased; should any tickets be returned or cancelled, the number of unique codes will be reduced accordingly
5. Once the NFT code is provided, each ticketholder must create or use an existing RECUR account to redeem the unique code. Individuals must visit RECUR’s website (https://www.recurforever.com/) or use its app. Individuals must be 18 years of age or older and provide a valid email address and phone number to create a RECUR account. The redeemed Top Gun: Maverick NFT will be available in an individual’s RECUR Wallet Collection and available to withdraw and list on existing marketplaces. Once redeemed, the Top Gun: Maverick NFT may be viewed in the collection portion of Topgun.paramount.xyz. NFT redemption is limited to one (1) code per RECUR account. Top Gun: Maverick NFT codes must be redeemed by July 1, 2022 using a valid RECUR account. Unclaimed codes after this time will be forfeit.
6. Description of Award and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Each participant who meets the requirements of this Promotion as identified above in Section 4: General Program Description shall receive one (1) complimentary Top Gun: Maverick NFT redemption code that may be redeemed with a valid RECUR account.
7. General Promotion Terms: Sponsor will also be the administrator of this Promotion. The ARV of the NFT is based on information available to Sponsor. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for, and the participant will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the NFT at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. NFT codes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion (which item shall be subject to these Official Rules). Items are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. If the participant is unable to, or elects not to, use any part of the NFT within the Redemption Period, the participant will forfeit the ticket. The Promotion award is limited to that specified in Section 5 above, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included in the award and are solely the participant’s responsibility. Any and all taxes on an award are the sole responsibility of the recipient of such award. The value of any item awarded to a participant may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and such participant must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. By participating in the Promotion, you waive the right to assert any and all claims arising from or related to costs of verification or redemption of or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim an award. Additional restrictions may apply.
Disclaimer: The Promotion Entities are not responsible or liable for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible transaction records; qualifying purchases not completed during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. The NFT is awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. The Promotion Entities are not responsible or liable for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of participants, or the distribution of any NFTs or NFT codes. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Promotion such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Promotion at any time in its sole discretion, and the Promotion Entities shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for such Uncontrollable Event or any such cancellation, termination or suspension.
Disqualification: Sponsor may disqualify any participant (and cause any applicable NFT code(s) to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (a) the participant fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (b) the inability of Sponsor to contact a participant or the return of any Participant Notification, notice, or NFT or NFT code as undeliverable.
8. Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, AND (B) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROMOTION ENTITIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (i) THE PROMOTION OR PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE PROMOTION AND/OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF; (ii) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; OR (2) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE; OR (iii) ANY ERRORS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY MARKETING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION. NEITHER THE COCA-COLA COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, JOINT VENTURES, BOTTLERS OR CUSTOMERS ARE A SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST/PROMOTION AND SHALL BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ASPECT OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST/PROMOTION.
9. Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
10. Publicity and Intellectual Property: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Promotion, you consent that the Sponsor and the Promotion Entities, and those acting pursuant to the authority of any of the foregoing, can, as applicable, print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials (in whole or in part, or in edited form) you submit in connection with the Promotion, including your name, photo, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and other biographical information, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to the Promotion, whether written or oral, for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
12. Conduct: By participating in the Promotion and accepting a free NFT after meeting the criteria of the Promotion, the participant agrees to behave in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Promotion or related activity. The participant understands and agrees that Sponsor has the right, in its respective sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the participant (and/or his or her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the participant’s (and/or his or her guest’s) behavior at any point (a) is uncooperative or disruptive; (b) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (c) may or does cause damage to any person or property or the reputation of Sponsor; or (d) otherwise violates the policies of such prize provider; and, in such a case, the participant will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to participating in the Promotion.
13. Copy of Official Rules: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to National Amusements, Inc., Attn: Showcase Cinemas Top Gun: Maverick NFT Promotion, 846 University Ave., Norwood, MA 02062. Requests must be received within two (2) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
14. Miscellaneous: Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provision was not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. You agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of any provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
“Participating Showcase Cinemas Location” shall mean any of the following Showcase Cinemas locations subject to such cinemas being open for business:
|BLACKSTONE VALLEY||BLACKSTONE VALLEY 14: CINEMA DE LUX
70 Worcester Providence Turnpike
Millbury, MA 0152
|CITY CENTER||SHOWCASE CINEMA DE LUX CITY CENTER 15
19 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
|FARMINGDALE||SHOWCASE CINEMA DE LUX FARMINGDALE
1001 Broad Hollow Road, Rte. 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
|ISLAND 16||ISLAND 16: CINEMA DE LUX
185 Morris Avenue
Holtsville, NY 11742
|LEGACY PLACE||SHOWCASE CINEMA DE LUX LEGACY PLACE
670 Legacy Place
Dedham, MA 02026
|LOWELL||SHOWCASE CINEMA DE LUX LOWELL
32 Reiss Avenue
Lowell, MA 01853
|PROVIDENCE PLACE||PROVIDENCE PLACE CINEMAS 16 AND IMAX
10 Providence Place Mall
Providence, RI 02903
|RANDOLPH||SHOWCASE CINEMA DE LUX RANDOLPH
73 Mazzeo Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
|SPRINGDALE||SHOWCASE CINEMA DE LUX SPRINGDALE
12064 Springfield Pike
Springdale, OH 45246-1601
|WARWICK||SHOWCASE CINEMAS WARWICK
1200 Quaker Lane
Warwick, RI 02886