NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
1. General Information: The Popcorn Club Dolittle Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by National Amusements, Inc. (“Sponsor”), begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on January 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on January 23, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve odds of winning. The Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law, or where the Sweepstakes does not comply with applicable registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. This contract includes limitations of your rights and remedies.
2. To Enter: Submit an email containing your name, date of birth, email address, mailing address and the name(s) of your active Popcorn Club member(s) via email to PopcornEntry@ShowcaseCinemas.com. One entry is permitted per household during the Promotion Period. By entering into this Sweepstakes, you are consenting to be bound by these Rules.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to parents and/or guardians of Showcase Popcorn Club members who are legal residents of Massachusetts, New York, Ohio and Rhode Island who are 21 years or older (or age of majority in his/her state of residence) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is not open to (a) any employees of Sponsor, the prize providers, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), or (b) any such employee’s immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, and step-child) or any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts (including, if applicable, creating or using multiple accounts with the same social media tool in order to enter multiple times) by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Partial and incomplete entries may be disqualified. Your entry (and any materials (including photos) that you submit with any entry) may not (i) violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, contractual, privacy, or other right of any third party or any applicable regulation, guideline or community standard, (ii) contain material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, sexist, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate, or (iii) promote or incite violent, dangerous or antisocial behavior.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Upon submission, entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or that does not comply with these Official Rules. The winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be
conducted on or about January 24, 2020. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified (the “Winner Notification”) by phone, email, social media or other means, depending upon method of entry, within five (5) days after the drawing, using contact information provided at the time of entry. If, for any reason, more than three (3) bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim a prize, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules via a random drawing from among all persons with bona fide claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be your sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The winners will be required to (a) respond to the Winner Notification (as directed in the Winner Notification) within three (3) days after its transmission and (b) complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner. All prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
5. Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Three (3) winners will be awarded the following prize package: one (1) Dolittle prize pack consisting of three (3) plush character figures. (Total ARV: $50.00)
6. General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prize is based on information available to Sponsor. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for, and the winners will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion (which prize shall be subject to these Official Rules). Prizes are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. If the winner is unable to, or elects not to, use any part of the prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize package. The prize is limited to that specified in Section 5 above, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included in the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Any and all taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner of such prize. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and such winner must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you waive the right to assert any and all claims arising from or related to costs of verification or redemption of or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize. Additional restrictions may apply.
7. Disclaimer: The Promotion Entities are not responsible or liable for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. The Promotion Entities are not responsible or liable for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prizes. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security,