Our concessions stand attendants greet customers in a friendly manner and sell concessions items while utilizing up-selling and suggestive sales techniques necessary for maximizing sales. Stand attendants explain various cinema programs including reserved seating, loyalty, Event Cinema and premium formats.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Present self as professional and well-groomed;
- Greet customers promptly in a friendly manner;
- Sell concession items and reconcile funds in accordance with cash handling procedures;
- Prepare, cook, handle and serve various food items;
- Convey product information on concession items to customers;
- Maintain proper stock level of concession items;
- Perform daily and nightly cleaning of concession stand equipment in accordance with opening and closing procedures;
- Maintain the safety and exceptional cleanliness of the overall concession stand area;
- Learn and adhere to the precise standards of appearance, maintenance and service of any and all franchise partners;
- Ability to apply a high level of courtesy and professionalism to all interactions with customers;
- Communicate promptly to management any concerns affecting the theater’s operation;
- Availability for weekend, evening, and holiday shifts;
- Work varied hours/days as business dictates; and
- Stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours.
Management reserves the right to add or modify duties and/or responsibilities as needed.