Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Greet customers with a smile in a friendly manner and pleasant manner;
· Present self as professional and well-groomed;
• Commit to the standards of the Showcase brand:
o Provide a professional (inclusive, respectful, responsive) and welcoming (friendly) environment;
o Support a simple and worry free environment (clean and safe);
o Makes service enjoyable, fun and memorable;
o Sell Showcase offerings (exclusive formats, loyalty programs, branded programs);
o Own service recovery;
• Sell menu items and handle cash and credit card transactions in accordance with company procedures;
• Comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene and health standards;
• Observe proper food preparation and handling techniques;
• Store food properly and safely, marking the date and item;
• Knowledge of food and drink menu;
• Convey product information on menu items to customers;
• Identify valid forms of identification and understand their contents;
• Correctly delivers all food and drinks following standard recipes and special diet orders;
• Perform daily and nightly cleaning of kitchen equipment in accordance with opening and closing procedures;
• Abide by all training and laws governing the sale and consumption of alcohol;
· Communicate promptly to management any concerns affecting the restaurant’s operation;
· Availability for weekend, evening, and holiday shifts;
· Work varied hours/days as business dictates; and
· Stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours.
Management reserves the right to add or modify duties and/or responsibilities as needed.