Our cashiers greet customers in a friendly manner, sell box office products including admission tickets, gift cards and loyalty program memberships, provide information on movie times and show summaries, and explain various cinema programs including reserved seating, loyalty, event cinema and premium formats.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Present self as professional and well-groomed
- Greet and assist customers
- Commit to the standards of the Showcase brand
- Provide a professional (inclusive, respectful, responsive) and welcoming (friendly) environment
- Support a simple and worry free environment (clean and safe)
- Makes service enjoyable, fun and memorable
- Sell Showcase offerings (exclusive formats, loyalty programs, branded programs)
- Own service recovery
- Sell box office products and reconcile funds in accordance with cash handling procedures
- Answer the telephone promptly with a professional demeanor
- Accurately use and maintain the point of sale system
- Provide accurate information to customers on show summaries, schedules and ratings
- Promote company programs such as birthday parties, Starpass and Popcorn Club
- Communicate promptly to management any concerns affecting the theater’s operation
- Availability for weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Work varied hours/days as business dictates; and
- Stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours.
- Must adhere to defined cleaning and safety protocols including wearing assigned PPE, maintaining social distance and properly utilizing tools for the health and safety of themselves and others.
Management reserves the right to add or modify duties and/or responsibilities for this role as needed.